Steve Lauer St John Trip 2018
Please check out the homes below that may work for your trip to St John in 2018.
Mango Bay - 4 bedrooms (All King Beds) 4.5 baths. Available March 31-April 7$9215.50 Total
The view from Mango Bay across to the British Virgin Islands is guaranteed to steal your breath away. Whether you’re taking it all in from the sundeck, the pool, the bedrooms, the great room or even the outdoor showers, you will remember it for the rest of your life. As for the villa itself, Mango Bay offers the ultimate in island luxury, with four king bedroom suites, expansive decks and a open floor-plan living/dining area. The kitchen is well-equipped, and the sumptuously furnished great room is perfect for a relaxing evening in. Mango Bay is ideally located in the center of St. John, with Cruz Bay, Coral Bay and the North Shore beaches just a few minutes down the road. If you’re looking to spend your vacation in the lap of luxury, surrounded by stunning natural beauty, Mango Bay is the place for you.
Francis Bay Estate
Francis Bay Estate - 5 bedrooms (4 kings) 5.5 baths - Available March 31-April 7 - $15,175.00 TOTAL
Francis Bay Estate is one of very few villas on St. John that is walking distance from the North Shore beaches – and that’s not the only thing that will make your stay here one of a kind. Francis Bay Estate is as luxurious as they come. Five elegant, air-conditioned bedroom suites look out onto the spacious, sun-drenched pool deck. Ideal for a happy hour float, cocktail in hand, the pool looks out over Francis Bay, where you’ll see the sun sink beneath the horizon in the most incredible sunset of your life. Speaking of Francis Bay, it’s a few minute’s walk down the road and just off the beaten path enough that it’s often the least crowded beach on the North Shore. Round out your island experience by rolling over the hill into Coral Bay for a delicious meal, some live music, and an unforgettable island experience.
VILLA LANTANO - 5 bedrooms (3 kings 2 queens) 5.5 Baths - Available March 31-April 7$18,100.00 TOTAL
Villa Lantano is a magnificent five bedroom Italian style villa overlooking the breathtaking Caribbean beaches & bays on the north shore of St. John, Virgin Islands. Located at Peter Bay Estate, St. John’s most prestigious address, Villa Lantano offers luxury, exclusivity, and total privacy amidst spectacular vistas. With beautiful art, HDTV’s and a luxurious living room set, Villa Lantano is a magnificent 5-star Caribbean villa for sophisticated travelers.Villa Lantano enjoys a spacious ocean-view deck with breathtaking views, pool, alfresco dining, Caribbean views from every room, tropical landscaping, and a beautiful arched stone veranda for elegant outdoor living and entertaining. As VIP guests at Villa Lantano in Upper Peter Bay, you have access to private Peter Bay beach, as well as being moments away from the world class virgin beaches of the north shore such as Trunk Bay, Cinnamon Bay and Caneel Bay. Villa Lantano is exclusive, tranquil, private, and exceptionally scenic.
CLiffhouse - This is the house my Dad stayed in. 4 bedroomsAvailable march 31-April 7 $20,362.00 TOTAL
The Cliff House is one of the first homes built in St. John’s exclusive Peter Bay community. The location was chosen for it’s uniquely beautiful setting on three acres atop a cliff, overlooking incredible beaches, the neighboring British Virgin Islands, The Sir Frances Drake Channel and the Virgin Islands National Park. Along with the amazing views, enjoy a wonderful home that offers near constant tradewind breezes, luxurious furnishings and complete relaxation and privacy. The Cliff House Villa is truly an island paradise unto itself. The very large and spacious villa has 4 large bedrooms along with a state of the art fitness gym on site. This home will have you feeling relaxed as the days of your stay melt away, you may feel the need to go absolutely nowhere.
Estate Rose - 4 bedrooms (two king two queen) 5.5 baths - Available March 31-April 7 $9100 TOTAL
Estate Rose is a four+ bedroom luxury villa located on 1.1 acres spanning a ridge top between Great Cruz Bay and Chocolate Hole. This landmark home has been extensively remodeled over the past several years. This villa is ideal for those who covet their privacy. This premier property combines classic Caribbean elegance with all the amenities of a modern villa, conveniently located just minutes from National Park beaches, fine dining, entertainment and shopping. Estate Rose offers awe-inspiring panoramic views in three directions. Enjoy sunsets over Pillsbury Sound, the sparkling lights of St. Thomas to the west, St. Croix to the south. Wake up to sunrises over the south shore of St. John and Ram Head to the east. All are breathtaking. Extensive outdoor courtyard and dining/lounge areas face east, south and west. The awning covered patio faces west toward Great Cruz Bay and St. Thomas. Walk to the Westin Resort to enjoy the beach amenities, an evening cocktail, or indulge in a Spa service.
Island Sun - 4 bedrooms (3 kings/2 twins(can make twins into King) 5 baths - Available March 31-April 7 $10,900.00 TOTAL
Island Sun is nestled in the hills 800 feet above Cinnamon Bay on St. John’s famed north shore in Estate Catherineberg, surrounded by the Virgin Islands National Park. Enjoy sweeping vistas of the Caribbean Sea, the north shore beaches, the British Virgin Islands and the Sir Francis Drake Channel from the expansive decks. The open living design offers an array of spacious living areas; a fabulous great room, two outdoor terraces, a covered porch area, indoor and outdoor dining spaces, and gourmet kitchen.
Finisterre is BRAND NEW. 1st rental is next week. $27,562.50 for up to 12 guests. Pod style means privacy in every bedroom. Great Views, Great Pool, Game Room, Amazing dining room, Very high end includes arrival by private water taxi $27,562.50 for up to 12 guests
Finisterre, a newly renovated and expanded luxury villa, offers a unique combination of true seclusion and proximity to Cruz Bay and the island’s breathtaking north shore beaches. This two-acre compound is nestled above the shoreline on Bovocoap Point, with unobstructed views of Hart Bay, Rendezvous Bay, and the beautifully unspoiled Ram Head point in the distance.
Detailed below are the amenities guests can expect when staying at this exclusive villa.
- Your arrival will be seamless, as you’re brought from the St. Thomas airport to your private water taxi, which will transport you to St. John. The villa concierge will bring you from the dock on St. John to Finisterre, where you rental cars will be waiting.
- Select a welcome gift to be waiting for you upon arrival. Choose from dinner, a picnic, a massage, or gift card.
- A refrigerator essentials pack with bottled water, sparkling water, juice, and other basics is provided for you.
- Five of Finisterre’s bedrooms offer private outdoor seating and up to 270-degree ocean views.
- Open the windows and sliding doors to be cooled by the trade winds, or use your room’s air conditioner, each controlled by independent thermostat.
- Master bedroom features a British-soaking tub from Victoria + Albert.
- Five bedrooms feature king-size beds; one features a queen-size bed. All beds have Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses with memory foam toppers.
- Each bedroom has its own private entrance and is secluded from the rest of the property, offering each guest their own peaceful, private enclave.
- Plush Restoration Hardware towels and bedding, rain shower, blackout curtains, ample closet space, safe, and cable television provided in each bedroom.
- Central sound system allows music to be played throughout all rooms, with volume control in each room. Control from your smart phone or tablet by downloading the SONOS app.
- Master chef kitchen with two Bosch ovens, professional island gas stove and refrigerator by Thermadore, microwave, bun warmer, two dishwashers, chef-grade cooking pans, and plenty of tableware makes preparing a meal in Finisterre’s kitchen a pleasant experience.
- The dining room comfortably seats 14 and a NanaWall disappears to provide unobstructed views of the ocean for an al fresco dining experience.
- A private ocean-view gym fully stocked with free weights, treadmill, yoga mats, resistance bands, and much more allows guests to stay in shape. Personal trainer available upon request.
- A children’s reading nook with ocean view and wall-to-wall tile pillows is an ideal clubhouse for kids.
- Dedicated guest laundry room with washer, dryer, iron, ironing board, and sink allows you to pack light.
- Billiards room with 270-degree ocean views features authentic Brunswick pool table, full wet bar, and wine cooler.
- Covered outdoor seating for 18 with an array of couches borders the pool sun decks and outdoor kitchen.
- Nestled in the estate’s courtyard, the pool features sun decks with hammock, chairs, reclining loungers, and lounge chairs on the pool’s tanning ledge, allowing guests to relax in sun or shade. The pool is framed by the villa itself, offering complete privacy.
- A beautifully tiled spa tub is hidden away on its own private deck featuring views of Rendezvous Bay.
- Outdoor shower at the estate’s entrance provides a fresh water rinse after days at the beach.
- The villa is stocked with a wonderful selection of wine, each labeled with its price. Enjoy as many bottles as you like during your stay.
- High-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the estate.
- Surveillance cameras allow guests to view visitors arriving at the estate.
- Daily stocking of Gilchrist & Soames’ Antica Farmacista lines of toiletries.
- Daily housekeeping services provides light cleaning and trash removal. Linens are changed every three days. Additional cleaning services available upon request.
- Backup generator maintains always reliable power at Finisterre during island power outages.
- Shopping, grocery stores, restaurants, and bars are just 10 minutes away in the nearby town of Cruz Bay. North shore beaches are a short 15-minute drive from Finisterre.
- Snorkeling gear, beach towels, beach chairs, and a rolling beach caddy are provided.
- Concierge service is available 24 hours a day to coordinate private world-class chef services, massage therapists, personal trainers, daily activities, boat trips, tranportation, and more.
The view across St. John's south shore is breathtaking, and during your stay in Sea’s Edge you won't miss a second of it. Sea’s Edge sits on a cliff side point 60 feet above Rendezvous Bay, surrounded by water on three sides. With beautiful island-inspired architecture, charming indoor and outdoor living spaces, and complete privacy, Sea’s Edge is a haven, the perfect place to escape the stresses of civilization. This villas waterfront location makes for lots of lovely island breezes, with stairs leading to a rocky trail that brings you to a private protective cove perfect for taking a leisurely float or setting off on a rental kayak. . Spread out between a main house and separate cottage, the five bedroom suites are richly furnished and each has a private balcony with direct sea views as well as en suite bathrooms and televisions for those nights you may just want to cozy up in bed with a good movie. Additionally, the gourmet kitchen and luxurious main living areas and are equipped with every modern convenience, including a state of the art sound system. The outdoor living spaces are an elegant extension of the indoors with a comfortable dining area, a large 42’ invisible edge pool that disappears into the Caribbean Sea, and plenty of space for just enjoying the sun and the breeze. And for days when you'd rather lounge on the beach than lounge at home, Sea’s Edge is just a short drive to the white sands of the North Shore.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions at all